Family Fig is a growing site of bloggers and writers who are experienced in and enthusiastic about parenting in all its various forms and styles.
We are always on the lookout for writers who share that enthusiasm.
We’re interested in you if you can:
- Write simple, direct and well thought out content in a positive, upbeat manner.
- Cover a variety of experiences, life situations and choices regarding parenting, families and health.
- Write creatively without supervision, but also fill specific content requests.
- Write for the widest audience possible, without forgetting that no one is “average.”
- Other, more mundane requirements:
- Minimum word of around 1000.
- All content must be original and never published anywhere before, even if it’s on your own blog.
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential, but we all make mistakes.
- You understand that each piece will be proofread and minor changes may be made. If major changes are necessary, you will be contacted for approval.
If you’d like to join our team of writers, please use the contact form below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!